Jobs & Opportunities at Boulder Digital Arts
Thanks for your interest in working with Boulder Digital Arts. We're always looking for folks who are passionate about what we're doing! Please see our current openings below and get in touch with us if you're interested. No phone calls or walk-ins, please!
Coworking Community Manager
BDA is looking for a Community Manager for its coworking space! This is a trade position, and this person would receive a free reserved desk in our coworking space, and have 24/7 access, including free use of our meeting and conference rooms, in exchange for serving as our Coworking Community Manager.
This person would:
- plan and implement occasional small events and pop-ups to keep coworkers engaged and happy.
- write and post on social media regarding activities, members, and events happening in BDA's Coworking space.
- help BDA staff keep the coworking space bright and beautiful!
Interested candidates should send their resume, along with a cover letter describing why they'd be the perfect person for this, to firstname.lastname@example.org
Boulder Digital Arts is always looking for passionate digital experts to join our team of world-class instructors! Below is a current list of topics and classes we're seeking instructors for most classes are held 3 to 4 times a year. In addition, please let us know if YOU have any ideas for classes YOU'D like to teach that cover topics not currently offered by BDA - simply fill out the online application below!
Existing Programs Needing New Instructors:
- Introduction to Sketch - scheduled weekday evenings 6pm - 9pm
- Introduction to InVision - scheduled weekday evenings 6pm - 9pm
- Introduction to SketchUp - scheduled weekday evenings 6pm - 9pm
- Selling on Etsy - scheduled weekday evenings 6pm - 9pm
- Getting Started with Podcasting - scheduled weekday evenings 6pm - 9pm
- Podcasting Hands-On Intensive - scheduled Saturdays or Sundays from 9am to 5pm
If you think you have what it takes and wish to apply, please fill out this online application.